Awesome Lodge for sale
THE SELLER WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS BUT PLEASE NO CHANCERS. Nestled on the side of Vryheid mountain, this idyllic 16.6Ha property overlooks Vryheid town on the R33 road to Paulpietersburg. The property consists of:
Large inside entertainment lounge with hand-crafted fitted bar counter, shelves and built-in braai area
Stunning granite kitchen with separate scullery and pantry
Main bedroom on upper floor with full en-suite bathroom & large dressing room, office/ gym area with Jetmaster fireplace
2 x guest bedrooms both with full en-suite bathrooms
3rd bedroom / work room
Separate family lounge /TV room
Large loft room/storage area
Study with external door
Paved/terraced outside entertainment area & braai
3 Large lock-up garages with work/storage space
LAUNDRY ROOM: separate building for laundry purposes
All rooms have flat screen TVs with decoder & DSTV, bar fridges, panel/ fan heaters and/or fans, tea/coffee making facilities, water filter systems and fire extinguishers. All linen, electric blankets, furniture and ornaments included.
* Room 1: Family Room with double bed, bunk bed, built-in cupboard and en-suite shower, basin & toilet
* Room 2: Double bed, built-in cupboard and en-suite basin, shower, basin & toilet
* Room 3: Twin beds (can be made up king size) free-standing wardrobe and en-suite shower, basin & toilet
* Room 4: Large luxury suite with queen-sized bed, dresser and large mirror, wardrobe, beautiful full en-suite bathroom, private patio with loungers & dedicated parking
* 2 x Wooden cabins both fitted with 2 single bunk-bed style beds each, ceiling fans & tea/coffee-making facilities
Separate ablution facilities situated on lower level (see below)
* 4 x grassed camp sites with electric plug points, running water and dishwashing facilities
Various movable free-standing braai facilities and plastic tables c/w chairs
These sites have access to ablution facilities listed below
Ladies ablution facilities with 2 showers, 2 toilets & 2 wash basins
Mens ablution facilities with 2 showers, 1 toilet & wash basin
Enclosed under roof storage area next to bathroom
BREAKFAST ROOM BISTRO:
Dining area with serving counters and equipped kitchen that can seat + 20 people
Includes all tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery, etc
Outside braai/ boma area with 8-seater glass top table & chairs and 4-seater round glass top table with chairs, wooden sleeper bench
Hall with permanent drapes and fairy lights. Can seat up to + 200 people
Large pull down screen
Kitchen with large walk-in cool room, stoves, stainless steel catering tables, microwave, freezer & lockable storage area
Bar area with marble counter top, shelves, recessed lighting
Separate ladies and gents restrooms
Thatched gazebo with 4-seater garden set
3 x staff bedrooms
Large, lockable enclosed shed suitable for storing tractors and other implements.
Assortment pots and garden ornaments.
* Electric fencing & motorised gate with intercom and remote access* Alarm system
* Irrigation system
* RECREATIONAL DAM stocked with bass for fishing situated in front of homestead and hall.
* WATERFALL - old historic quarry site with 2 waterfalls and dam stocked with bass.
Lights installed to light up rock face at night.
This area has been grassed and terraced for picnics and or functions.
* BOAT SHED for rowing equipment at waterfall.
* INDIGENOUS FORESTS
* 3 x 5000l water tanks with pipeline supplying homestead and guest rooms with clean spring water (6 bar pressure)
* Borehole fitted with pump.
* UNDEVELOPED: Overhang rock situated in indigenous forest with stunning views of Vryheid area. This overhang area is large enough to develop a luxury bush camp site/picnic/braai area